Hertfordshire Pat Testing
About Hertfordshire Pat Testing
Jason Clark is based in
Cheshunt, Hertfordshire providing services as a Portable Appliance Tester (PAT Tester).
When you hire Hertfordshire PAT Testing to check your portable electrical equipment, you're not just getting your electrical equipment tested, you're also getting a free maintenance check and minor repairs included with the service.
- Your equipment and cables will be checked in accordance with the published Code of Practice.
- Plug tops will be removed, wiring and fuses visually checked.
- Extension reels fully unwound to check for overheating or cable damage.
- These issues may not always show themselves upon the Electrical test but are extremely important for safety and for the long-term care of your equipment that you don't want to let you down.
- After the test is complete, I'll email an invoice (a wide range of payment options) and on receipt of payment, your PAT documentation will be provided in PDF.
- I provide FREE minor repairs and so a faulty plug won't mean a failed appliance.
Hertfordshire Pat Testing Availability
Jason Clark does testing on
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. We are available to test during Normal Business Hours, Evenings and Weekends although do contact us if you need Testing outside of the above, as we may be able to assist.
Jason Clark accepts the following payment facilties:
Cash, Invoice, Bank Transfer, PayPal.
Here's the area generally covered by Hertfordshire Pat Testing, although Jason is happy to quote for your testing elsewhere