Karen Saunders is based in
Feltham, Greater London providing services as a Portable Appliance Tester (PAT Tester).
All results are recorded on your personal record sheet which you get a copy of and which acts as your certificate of testing.
**The PAT test is valid for 1 year after which the equipment will need to be retested. This is standard practise.**
PASS - All equipment that passes the test will be issued with a PASS sticker.
FAIL - All equipment that fails the test will be issued with a FAIL sticker and recorded as not safe to use until it has been repaired.
QUALIFICATION & EQUIPMENT
- I completed the PASS PAT testing course - please find a copy of my Certificate of Competence in the gallery section. I am qualified to PAT test Class I and Class II electrical equipment.
- I own an up-to-date calibrated UNI-T UT528 PAT tester with all necessary accessories.
PRICING & LOCATION
I live in Feltham - South West London, TW14 area.
- Easily accessible by car with plenty of free parking.
- Nearest overground train station is Feltham in Zone 6, running directly from Waterloo.
- Nearest tube is Hatton Cross on the Piccadilly Line, then 5 minute bus ride.
£25 set fee. This includes:
- Set up and PAT testing of up to 15 individual items at my location.
- PAT testing record certificate and labelling.
- No VAT charge or hidden costs.
- I can travel to your location if required for an extra cost.
- PAT testing of more than 15 items will be based on £1.50 per each additional item.
- Larger bespoke package deals and retesting of failed equipment at a special rate can be arranged based on individual enquiries.