Karen Saunders is based in
Feltham, Greater London providing services as a Portable Appliance Tester (PAT Tester).
HOW IT WORKS
Equipment that requires testing consists of anything that connects directly to mains power. This includes:
- The appliance itself, such as a keyboard or amp.
- The lead used to plug the appliance in if stored separately, such as a kettle lead.
- Any extension power leads.
As the PAT tester I record all results on your personal record sheet which you get a copy of and which acts as your certificate of testing.
**The PAT test is valid for 1 year after which the equipment will need to be retested. This is standard practise.**
PASS - All equipment that passes the test will be issued with a PASS sticker.
FAIL - All equipment that fails the test will be issued with a FAIL sticker and recorded as not safe to use until it has been repaired.
QUALIFICATION & EQUIPMENT
I completed the PASS PAT testing course - please find a copy of my Certificate of Competence in the photos section.
I own an up-to-date calibrated UNI-T UT528 PAT tester with all necessary accessories.
I am qualified to PAT test Class I and Class II electrical equipment.
PRICING & LOCATION
I live in Feltham - South West London, TW14 area.
- Easily accessible by car with plenty of free parking directly outside my house at all times.
- Nearest overground train station is Feltham in Zone 6, running directly from Waterloo.
- Nearest tube is Hatton Cross on the Piccadilly Line, then 5 minute bus ride.
£30 set fee. This includes:
- Set up and PAT testing of up to 15 individual items at my location.
- PAT testing record certificate and labelling.
- No VAT charge or hidden costs.
- I can travel to your location if required via public transport or car. Extra cost arranged based on individual enquires.
- PAT testing of more than 15 items will be based on £1.50 per each additional item and larger bespoke package deals can be arranged based on individual enquires.
- Retesting of failed equipment can be arranged at a special rate based on individual scenarios.